sanakey and physiokey treatment is non-invasive and 100% drug-free.
What does this non-invasive mean and what’s so wrong with invasive treatment options?
sanakey and physiokey uses the process of non-invasive interactive neurostimulation. Interactive neurostimulation means that the stimulation responds to changes in the electrical properties of the skin and tissue. The device waveform automatically adjusts itself as the impedance of the treatment area varies from one point to another as the device is moved or varies as a result of response to the stimulation.
The nature of the sanakey and physiokey’s interactive neurostimulation allows for a unique evidenced based application that achieves consistently good results across a broad range of conditions, both acute and chronic in nature. All this without the risks of an invasive approach!
So what’s an invasive approach?
Let’s look at a common invasive approach to treating pain and the risks involved – Cortisone injections.
According to the Mayo clinic complications of cortisone shots can include:
- Joint infection
- Nerve damage
- Thinning of skin and soft tissue around the injection site
- Temporary flare of pain and inflammation in the joint
- Tendon weakening or rupture
- Thinning of nearby bone (osteoporosis)
- Whitening or lightening of the skin around the injection site
- Death of nearby bone (osteonecrosis)
- Temporary increase in blood sugar.
There’s concern that repeated cortisone shots might cause the cartilage within a joint to deteriorate. So doctors typically limit the number of cortisone shots into a joint.
In general, you shouldn’t get cortisone injections more often than every six weeks and usually not more than three or four times a year.
Another approach that many take in the quest to alleviate pain is Surgery, which carries the following well known risks:
- Anaesthesia complications
- Bleeding Problems During Surgery
- Blood Clots Caused by Surgery
- Delayed Healing After Surgery
- Difficulty Breathing After Surgery
- Injury caused by surgery
- Infections after surgery
- Numbness & Tingling After Surgery
- Swelling and Bruising After Surgery
Sadly, even with the best surgeon there can be no change or a worsening of the original complaint.
Whilst we recognise that not everyone will respond to sanakey or physiokey treatment but given the minimal risk option we encourage you to try the our therapy before any of the invasive options!
If you are in pain, NS Health Pain Relief Clinic can help you
Speak to us now how we can help you.